Thursday 9 February 2012

"Embark On The Journey Towards Enlightenment..."





& BAPA said... "We are the soul, an embodiment of pure consciousness. 


'I' means pure consciousness. 


But due to our ignorance we have attached a lot of other worldly things to the 'I'. 


And we think and truly believe that 'I' is an aggregate of all these. 


When we believe anything except the soul to be 'I', we are in bondage, in prison. 


No one else binds us. 


The extent of our bondage is as much as the extent of our 'I'. 


This extension of ego is not confined only to the body, but also to various objects. 


Not only that, the mind also clings to events of the past. 


We hold on to events of the past in our memory and identify ourselves with that. 


If we keep on wandering like this; then how is it possible to embark on the journey towards enlightenment??

No comments:

Post a Comment